1. Foods with Gelatin
Gelatin is mainly composed of the amino acids, glycine and proline. These are found usually in bones, fibrous tissues and organs of animals. Those who don’t eat such non vegetarian foods generally lack in this one of the very good component helpful in getting smooth even skin. In fact, these amino acids are required not only for healthy skin but also for proper nails and hair growth, as well as for proper immune function and weight management. They also help reduce cellulites.
Why Gelatin is Required in Food?
- It improves digestion by helping food move easily though the digestive track. Better digestion means lesser fat accumulation too.
- You get dietary collagen which is again needed for supple youthful and smooth skin and tissue.
- It is a good source of protein and its amino acids help build muscle meaning more consumption of energy and lesser accumulation of fat.
- It promotes good skin, hair and nail growth
- It is also beneficial for joints and may help with joint related problems.
- It has skin tightening effects.
How to Consume Gelatin?
- Make bone broth or stock
- Add gelatin powder to soups and stews.
- Make jello and puddings
- Add 1 tbsp of gelatin powder in a herbal tea like chamomile tea. First dissolve gelatin powder in ¼ cup of cool water and then mix this with ¾ cup of herbal tea.
- Use in custards
- Make fruit snacks
2. Drink Plenty of Water
While keeping your body well hydrated is a pre-requisite for overall good health, it is more so to prevent and remove cellulite.
Why Drink Water for Cellulite Removal?
- Well hydrated body has smooth and even skin texture.
- Drinking water helps you get rid of body toxins.
- It helps in smooth body functioning, even blood circulation and thus helps prevent lymphatic accumulation in the form of cellulite beneath skin.
Drinking plain water though can be boring and boring habits die quickly. So, here are some ways to include water in your daily plan in an interesting and satisfying manner.
How to Consume More Water Daily?
- Have foods higher in water content such as melons, cucumbers, watermelon and leafy greens.
- Have natural drinks like coconut water.
- Add lemon juice and a bit of honey to make your water tastier and healthier too.
- Have herbal teas but don’t add sugar to these as this will lead to more fat deposits.
- All in all, water is water. You must also have plain water, at least 7-8 glasses per day.
3. Green Tea for Cellulite Removal
Along with many benefits of green tea, there is one more valid reason to replace your morning cup of coffee with green tea- cellulite removal.
Why Green Tea for Cellulite Removal?
- Green tea promote better blood circulation which not only means healthier skin and a smooth uniform skin texture but also no fat accumulation. Proper blood circulation helps effective transfer of stored fat from cellulite to muscle tissue. This way, the fat is burned and used as energy rather than stay deposited as cellulite.
- Catechins in green tea are antioxidants that fight free radicals and help you get rid of body toxins.
- Green tea also boosts your metabolism and again helps you burn fat. It does this by preventing the production of fat-absorbing enzymes.
How Much Green Tea to Have daily?
Have 3-4 cups of green tea in a day. This will increase your energy consumption so that you burn extra fats that are deposited in your body, including the cellulites. Replace your morning coffee with green tea to give this boost to your metabolism right at the beginning of the day.
4. Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne pepper has now become popular as an excellent fat-burning food. You need to make your food hot but with the use of cayenne pepper. The capsaicin component of cayenne pepper has anti-inflammatory properties and thus helps reduce any inflammation in your body. The fluid filled cellulites can also be reduced through cayenne pepper.
Why Cayenne Pepper for Cellulite Removal?
- Cayenne pepper can even naturally heat up your body to boost metabolism.
- Additionally, cayenne pepper improves your blood circulation, essential for preventing lymph and fat accumulation.
- When you regularly have cayenne pepper, you speed up the process of toxin elimination from your body that can help you greatly in removing cellulite.
How to have Cayenne Pepper?
- You may add this pepper in your daily meal. Add it in your gravies, teas or sprinkle some on your salads and dips.
- Make cayenne pepper tea by adding 1-2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper powder along with 1 teaspoon of grated ginger and fresh lemon juice from a whole lemon to a glass of warm water. Have this 2-3 times a day.
5. Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Having the wrong kinds of fats may lead to many health complications related to heart and general body health. This can also lead to cellulite formation because bad fat makes you fat and deposits fat cells beneath your skin. Instead, have good fats, have Omega 3 fatty acids! Some of the evidences do indicate that having Omega-3 fatty acids along with fat soluble vitamins help remove cellulites over time.
Why Omega 3 fatty Acids for Cellulite Removal?
There are at least three major reasons for this:
- Foods having Omega 3 fatty acids are rich in antioxidants that fight off free radicals. The antioxidants effectively break down fat cells in your cellulites too.
- Not only does omega-3 fatty acids help reduce cellulites, they also make your skin and tissue smooth.
- Additionally omega-3 fatty acids help reduce appetite so that you don’t over eat and don’t accumulate fat.
What Foods to Have for Omega 3 Fatty Acids?
- Cod liver oil
- Salmon and other such fish (not fried though)
- Flax and olive oil
Apart from concentrating on cellulite diet, you also need to do exercises to remove cellulites