If there are other ways to speed up the process of eliminating the appearance of cellulite, would you not want it? Of course you would! Thankfully, these 5 exercises to get rid of cellulite can help out.
Below are five of the best exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs, legs and buttocks.
In the first step, do warm up cardio exercises to get the blood flowing. Your choice of cardio program for yourself.
You can either do moderate walking or riding a bike. Stair climbing also works so well in getting the heart rate up and running.
After two minutes, speed up the intensity. Make sure that your intensity will have you running out of breath. Then lower down the intensity while cooling down for a few minutes.
This warm-up will get you ready for the exercises to get rid of cellulite on bum and thighs fast.
1. Dumbbell Squat
One of the quickest exercises to get rid of cellulite on thighs, this is considered a classic.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand, palms should be facing in. Make sure to keep your back straight and unhinged from the waist.
- Bend both knees and hips as if you were about to take a seat. Make sure that your knees do not get past the toes. That is considered bad form.
- Slowly stand back up and keep repeating until you have finished all the required repetitions.
Another popular anti cellulite exercise is the lunge.
- Stand with feet initially together, legs straight, and dumbbell on both sides.
- Take a long stride with your left leg. Plant it well to stabilize.
- Slowly lower your right knee towards the flow. Your knees should always be at a 90-degree angle. Keep your back straight no matter what.
- Press against the left foot as you rise back to the starting position.
- Repeat with your other leg.
3. Dumbbell Step Ups
This is derived from aerobics.
- Stand on a stepper and hold both dumbbells by your side.
- Keep your left foot on the step while lowering the back with your other foot. Before reaching the floor, press back up with your left leg to make sure that the right one is in line.
- Finish the set and then switch sides.
4. Plie Squat With Alternating Heel Raise
Here’s how to perform this exercise that helps get rid of cellulite:
- Stand for about three feet apart, more than feet hip-width distance. Toes should be pointed outward.
- Lower down until your thighs are almost parallel to the floor.
- Push back up to return to the starting position.
- Then do the same move while raising your right heel as you descend.
- Repeat the move, but this time raise your left heel.
- This is one rep!
5. Bulgarian Split Squat
This is possibly one of the most killer leg workouts.
- Stand with left foot about two feet ahead of the right foot, which is resting on a chair or bench. Keep the left knee bent at 90 degrees, while the right knee is lowered to the ground.
- Push back up. Maintain steadiness by keeping your core straight.
Finally, do some proper stretching to avoid any muscle soreness the next day. Every time you train, the muscle should be stretched for improved flexibility.
Do a couple of basic stretches such as:
- Quadriceps pull,
- Lying glute stretch,
- Figure four stretch,
- Butterfly stretch.
Make sure you do the exercises for about 20 seconds.
More Exercises That Fight Cellulite