This easy smoothie recipe calls for just three ingredients and will work with just about any fruit or juice you have on hand.
- ¾ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1½ cups (6½ ounces) frozen fruit, such as blueberries, raspberries, pineapple or peaches
- ½ cup 100% pure fruit juice
- Puree yogurt with juice in a blender until smooth. With the motor running, add fruit through the hole in the lid and continue to puree until smooth.
- Serving size: 2 cups
- Per serving: 279 calories; 2 g fat(0 g sat); 7 g fiber; 56 g carbohydrates; 12 g protein; 38 mcg folate; 4 mg cholesterol; 46 g sugars; 121 IU vitamin A; 9 mg vitamin C; 394 mg calcium; 1 mg iron; 149 mg sodium; 719 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Calcium (39% daily value)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 3½
- Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat-free milk
Recommended Weight Loss Product from Amazon.com