- 500 grams of broccoli
- 3 pieces of fresh onion
- 2 pieces of carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- Boiled corn in 1 tea cup
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
** Boiled broccoli, peas, chard leaves and so on. use green vegetables in a container filled with ice cold water for five minutes to prevent loss of nutrients and color values.
- Boil the broccoli and the peeled carrot on the flower and boil in boiling water for 7-8 minutes.
- Place the boiled vegetables with the help of a strainer to cool.
- Cut the halves in half and cut the red bell pepper in half a month. Cut the spring onions into the ring ring.
- Blend all chopped and boiled salad ingredients in an oval bowl.
- To prepare the sauce of the salad; olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar and salt in a separate bowl.
- After adding the sauce, stir and serve without waiting. Share with your loved ones.
Recommended Weight Loss Product from Amazon.com