Don’t wanna hit the gym, don’t have hours to workout, still, want to burn fat and wanna look gorgeous?
To begin with the procedure of losing weight, firstly you should keep an eye on what you are eating and how much of it. Eating habits will affect your weight to a greater extent. Eating healthy food at regular intervals in a particular quantity will definitely bring favorable changes.
Here comes the diet plan that you need to follow for a week and get that desirable body that you always wished for.
2-3 Nuts (almonds), one fruit (preferably apple) and fresh fruit juice. Or 2-3 eggs (without yolks) and fresh fruit juice/Tea/Coffee.
Day 1 (Monday)
- Lunch: Salad, roti, vegetable and curd.
- Dinner: Salad, fruits and boiled veggies.
Day 2 (Tuesday)
- Lunch: 1-2 punctured eggs, tea/coffee
- Dinner: Salad, 1 piece meat, vegetable soup (remove grease)
Day 3 (Wednesday)
- Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 1-2 boiled egg
- Dinner: 1-2 pieces of chicken/meat and soup (vegetable or chicken)
Day 4 (Thursday)
- Lunch : Salad, grapefruit and skimmed milk
- Dinner: Grilled sandwich (fat-free cheese), crumbled egg
Day 5 (Friday)
- Lunch: Eggs (with yolk), tea/coffee
- Dinner: Green salad, fish (low-fat: cod, tuna, salmon)
Day 6 (Saturday)
- Lunch: Salad and fruit platter
- Dinner: Meat, boiled vegetables, salads
Day 7 (Sunday)
- Lunch: Grilled white gravy chicken, salad, grapefruit
- Dinner: Soup, chicken, boiled cabbages, sugar-free dessert
Some points to remember during this 1 week of time:
- Drink at least 2 liter of water (avoid calorie drinks).
- Do not consume alcohol.
- Avoid junk food (burger, pizzas).
- Say no to oily food, instead eat grilled or boiled stuff or use vinegar.
- Don’t use sugar in tea, coffee, fruit juice or dessert. Try other healthy sweeteners.
- If hungry always go for fruits or veggies.