Daily use of products of weight loss can result in some serious health troubles in the long run. Using natural home remedies is the best manner to reduce pounds with no side effects.
Lemon juice is one great way to lose fat and boost the weight loss process as well.
Benefits Of Lemon
- Lemon keeps your stomach clean and aids in the result of digestive juices that aids in better digestion thanks to its acidic content.
- Lemon is very rich in vitamin C. Vitamin C aids in treating all skin related troubles and overall growth of your body.
- Lemon has antioxidants, commonly known as ascorbic acid. The acid aids in weight loss and keeps the body stable. Also, antioxidants help in regrowth of old cells as well as regeneration of new ones. Moreover, antioxidants carry healthy glow to your skin.
- Consuming lemon juice in the morning can also keep constipation troubles away. This trouble is very general in children and drinking lemon juice may aid in getting rid of this problem completely.
- It aids in keeping clearer skin and hence one healthy fit body. In addition, the acids in this fruit work as one very good cleanser both internally and externally. Lemon contains multifaceted benefits from assisting with weight loss to remove impurities from your skin and the body as well.
How To Use Lemon Juice For Losing Weight?
Below are a few recipes to use lemon juice for weight loss. Just pick your best citrus juicer and prepare yourself to get all those healthy benefits of lemons!
1. Fresh Lemon Juice
Basically, lemon juice with some warm water is a good remedy for fat loss. Particularly, it helps in flushing out toxins from your body, melt fat and decrease body weight.
- Mix fresh juice of 1/2 a lemon in Luke warm water (one glass). You can also add one teaspoon honey.
- Drink this every morning with an empty stomach.
- Another method to make one lemon drink is slicing fresh lemons and placing them in one pitcher filled with water. Leave the flavor and juice from lemon slices to diffuse into the water for around 3 hours or overnight.
- Then, remove these lemon slices and consume this lemon flavored water all the day.
2. Lemon Juice With Herbal
Ginger, cardamom, and cinnamon are several of the spices which enable weight loss. Especially, the essential oils of those spices aid to cut down the fight.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of water in one sauce pan and next add 1 inch approximately crushed fresh ginger.
- Then, bring this water to boil and now simmer for two minutes.
- Cover this pan’s lid and leave it to stand for one more minute.
- Strain the decoction and after this mix 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey if required.
- Drink when this decoction is still warm.
Note: You can replace ginger with another spice to create respective herbal decoction. You can also add those spices to the boiling water while preparing tea.
3.Lemon With Green Tea
Generally, the rich antioxidants present in green help to combat free radicals and decrease weight as well.
- Add 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves to one cup of boiling water and next simmer for one minute.
- Switch off heat and then cover the utensil using a lid to steep these tea leaves for two minutes.
- Now strain green tea in one cup and then add 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You can sweeten tea by using a teaspoon of honey.
- Drinking lemon green tea daily aids weight loss.
Note: You can replace leaves of green tea with dandelion or chamomile tea leaves.
4. Refreshing Lemon Drink
This drink is a good way to weight loss. You can make this drink as follows:
- You will need two-inch fresh ginger piece, fresh juice of one lemon, 6-10 fresh leaves of mint, 1 cup of crushed ice and 1 teaspoon of black salt.
- Roughly crush ginger together with mint leaves
- Then, add all these ingredients in two glasses of water and now stir well to create refreshing drink
5. Lemon With Fruit Juice
Lemon acts well with some certain fruit juices, thereby raising the weight loss effect.
Adding fresh lemon juice (a dash) to certain fruit juices like guava, sugarcane, watermelon, papaya enhances its flavor as well as nutritional content.
6. Lemon Juice, Honey And Black Pepper
Black pepper also aids in weight loss. Besides, it also boosts the immunity system.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of fresh black pepper powder, and 1 teaspoon of honey. Have this mixture daily.
- You can also combine the above mixture in one glass of Luke warm water and then drink. Just use 1 tablespoon of lemon juice instead.
7. Lemon, Orange, Honey, And Basil
It is recommended to replace the fizzy drinks with this hearty one. As we know, oranges are packed with vitamin C, fiber as well as other vital compounds, which help in losing fat.
- The first step is to peel and slice two oranges and next add in a juicer.
- Now add ½ teaspoon sea salt, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon and 10 basil leaves.
- Blend well and then pour juice in the tall glasses.
- The sweetness of basil leaves and honey should be good enough in order to make equal the tartness of the citrus fruits.
- Top up with the crushed ice and after this, serve chilled.
8. Lemon, Mint, And Cucumber
The blend of cucumber, mint, and lemon contains amazing weight loss effect apart from cooling the body on one hot summer afternoon.
- Peel and slice one cucumber. Put the slices in one juicer. Next add a 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon black salt and 10 mint leaves and then run the blender.
- After this, pour the juice into the tall glasses, top up using crushed ice and now serve garnish with the mint leaves.
- Another option is to make thin slices of lemon and cucumber. Place these slices in one pitcher of water and then add ten roughly torn mint leaves. Leave the water with these ingredients to stand for a minimum of 2 to 4 hours and finally drink the water.
Tips And Precautions
- Remember to always use the fresh lemon juice to collect its complete advantages as the bottled lemon juice is packed with artificial additives.
- Lemon juice contains many acidic. Daily intake of it can weaken teeth and erode enamel. Hence, it’s advisable to use one straw while consuming to protect your teeth from the acidic effect of this juice.
- Only consuming lemon juice and doing the above cures can no way aid in total weight loss. The above mentioned remedies when done with balanced diet and regular exercise can help to boost the weight loss process.
- Lemon juice is very powerful. Hence taking around 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice a day can also do the trick.