How do I take fenugreek seeds? Are fenugreek seeds good for weight loss? What are the side effects of fenugreek seeds?
Fenugreek seeds are one of the healthiest seeds you can add to your diet. These seeds are thought to have multiple health benefits, such as aiding weight loss, preventing diabetes, lowering cholesterol, and increasing breast milk supply. There are multiple ways to eat fenugreek seeds. You can eat soaked seeds, eat sprouts and seeds together, or add them to a dish for a sweet and bitter touch.
Given below are a few recipes that can help you lose weight in the best possible way.
1. Warm Fenugreek Seeds
This amazing recipe leads to weight reduction without you requiring to consume any other medicine.
- Heat/Roast fenugreek seeds in a pan.
- Crush the warm seeds in a mortar/grinder to make a fine powder.
- Ingest the powder with warm water on an empty stomach each morning.
- You can also use the powder in curries.
2. Water Soaked Fenugreek
Fenugreek water will induce a feeling of fullness in the stomach for an entire day. This will decrease the feeling of hunger. The result would be visible weight loss in a few days.
- Soak about a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and leave them soaked overnight.
- Filter the seeds from the water in the morning.
- Chew the wet seeds on an empty stomach.
3. Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek sprouts are exceptionally rich in carotene, vitamins A, E, C, and B, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, amino acids, digestive minerals, and much more. Having these sprouts early in the morning on an empty stomach leads to weight reduction.
- Take a clean and thin piece of cloth.
- Soak it in water.
- Place fenugreek seeds in the moist cloth and press them with a stone/heavy utensil.
- Leave it for three nights.
- Remove the stone/heavy utensil.
- Let the sprouts grow to a decent length before you consume them.
4. Fenugreek Tea
Here’s an amazing recipe for fenugreek tea for weight loss and diabetes control. It also offers many other benefits like proper digestion and controlled blood pressure.
- Grind fenugreek seeds in a stone mortar or grinder with a little water.
- Make a fine paste of the seeds and water.
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add the paste in the boiling water.
- Add other herbs (cinnamon or ginger) for taste.
- Cover the lid of the pan.
- Cook the tea in simmer for 5 minutes.
- . Sip the fenugreek tea on an empty stomach each day.
5. Fenugreek And Honey
Fenugreek and honey tea is an herbal weight reduction remedy that leads to a slimmer waist and gorgeous figure naturally
- Make a coarse paste of fenugreek seeds with a stone mortar.
- Boil water in a pan and add crushed seeds to it. Let it cool down.
- Let the water and crushed seeds rest for three hours in the pan.
- Filter the seeds from the water in a cup.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the cup of herbal tea.
- Drink this every morning for best results.