Losing weight can be a simple process provided you know which homemade recipes to use.
There are some natural drinks that I use to detoxify and shed calories easily without spending too much money on slimming pills.
Below are some effective homemade remedies drinks to lose weight fast that you can try:
1 Green Tea Solution
Green tea‘s popularity is currently growing at a very high rate than before; my guess is that this is triggered by the ingredient’s potential for weight loss. Several clinical studies have shown that caffeine and flavonoids found in this substance can help boost metabolic rate, insulin activity, and fat oxidation. One research discovered that those who took the solution lost around 2.9 pounds after a 3-month period.
- A pot of water
- Chosen tea leaves or powder
- Bring the pot of water to a steady boil, then let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the water over the tea leaves for 1 minute before serving.
- Nonetheless, brew time can be shortened or lengthened depending on your personal preferences.
2 Ginger and Lemon Water
This is one of my favorite recipes as it’s easy to prepare. Lemon is full of ascorbic acid which helps in detoxification and digestion as well; it also stimulates white-blood cell production to boost immunity which is crucial in the weight-loss process as it prevents opportunistic diseases from taking over. Furthermore, lemon contains pectin fiber which often helps me feel full for longer; it boosts my weight-loss by preventing me from binge eating unnecessarily during the day.
- 1 liter of fresh water
- Grated ginger
- Sliced lemon
- A portion of squeezed lemon juice
- Mix the water, lemon juice, and grated ginger in a container.
- Shake it thoroughly.
- Cut the sliced lemon into smaller chunks, adding it to the mixture.
- Shake it again and let it sit for a few minutes, ensuring that all the healthy ingredients are made good use of.
3 Cucumber and Grape Fruit Drink to Lose Weight
This is one of the best homemade drinks to lose weight very quickly. How so? Grapefruit contains an enzyme called AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) which helps the body to assimilate sugar, thus activating metabolism and shedding of calories. Grapefruit is also a natural immune booster as it is rich in Vitamin C, not to mention that it hydrates the body and promotes vibrant skin and brain.
Similarly, cucumber has some important anti-diuretic properties that stimulate urination and help detoxify the liver; it helps flush out calories and toxins from the organ and also prevents water retention.
- Half a sliced cucumber
- Sliced lemon
- Medium-sized grapefruit
- Mint leaves
- A cup of water
- Chop all the ingredients (if not yet chopped). Do so thoroughly so as to make it easier to blend.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and add water.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Put the juice inside the fridge or freezer to chill.
- You can add ice to make the process quicker.
4 Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon
I like this solution because the ingredients are straightforward to find from local grocery stores. Apart from being tasty due to the presence of honey, this mixture also helps to soothe my body and is great for slimming down as it aids in boosting my metabolic process.
The reason why fitness pros are obsessed with apple cider vinegar is that this vital ingredient can help balance keep you satiated for longer while cleaning your body from any form of toxins it may have. Studies show that it can also lower down blood glucose levels, blocking out your body’s digestion of starch. As a result, it can reduce calories in a meal.
- Finely sliced apple
- Two teaspoons of cider vinegar
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- One teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Two teaspoons of honey for sweetening
- One jug of water
- Put all the ingredients in the jug of water except for the apples. Shake it for two to three minutes.
- Add the chopped apples afterward to your drink and leave it for a few minutes before consuming.
5 Watermelon and Cranberry Juice
Watermelon is naturally low in calories and helps to hydrate the body, it further fights inflammation and is rich in Vitamins A and B which prevent free-radical damage that may occur during metabolism of fat. Furthermore, watermelon contains magnesium and potassium that are key for detoxification and managing hydration and blood flow ratio in the body.
I also take this drink due to cranberry’s high concentration of lycopene, which is a carotenoid responsible for giving the fruit its deep pink color and also acts as a powerful antioxidant. I have also read that lycopene plays a significant role in preventing cardiovascular diseases, particularly those caused by the high-fat content in the blood stream.
- 5 pounds of seedless watermelon (seven cups)
- One cup of cranberry juice or nectar
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- One lime (cut into six slices)
- Place the watermelon in a food processor, letting it process until it’s as smooth as a smoothy. Remove the pulp using a sieve.
- Put the watermelon juice in a large pitcher, adding the cranberry and lime juice. Stir until well-combined.
- Place it in the fridge until it’s cold and ready to serve. Pour the juice and garnish with a slice of lime on each glass.
** I hope that this article on homemade drinks to lose weight fast helped you become more knowledgeable on what you need to reach your goals. So don’t wait any longer and begin your weight loss journey through any of these refreshing drinks today.