Drinking weight loss smoothies is a delicious way to get raw fruits and vegetables into your body. With just a few minutes of preparation, you’ll be sipping a sweet concoction that’s filled to the brim with nutrient-rich ingredients that are going to support healthy weight loss.
Banana Peanut Butter Chocolate Weight Loss Smoothie
This meal replacement weight loss smoothie is packed with protein that will fill you up fast. What you might not know is that cacao nibs are a superfood that’s going to satisfy your chocolate cravings and help you lose weight.
This is the perfect banana peanut butter chocolate weight loss smoothie. It really does taste like an ice-cream sundae.
How to Make It
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cacao nibs or cacao powder. Add to taste
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey, maple syrup, or sweetener of your choice
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- Ice (if your banana isn’t frozen)
Berry Belly Buster Weight Loss Smoothie
This rich and creamy weight loss smoothie will make you feel like you’re doing something bad when you drink it. It’s a sweet, decadent meal replacement that will keep you satisfied for hours after you drink it.
The antioxidant properties of chia seeds are going to decrease inflammation and reduce the amount of stress hormones you’ve got going on, which always helps with weight loss. Chia seeds might be tiny, but they are fierce in their ability to support a balanced diet.
You are going to love this weight loss smoothie that will satisfy your sweet tooth and curb your appetite.
How to Make It
- 1 cup of berries (can be frozen, fresh, or a mix of both)
- 1 cup of plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- ½ to 1 cup of ice, depending on how thick you want it
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Blend well and serve. If you’re vegan, you can substitute the Greek yogurt for a non-dairy version, and some people prefer to use ground chia seeds.
Creamsicle Weight Loss Smoothie
The thylakoids in spinach extend digestion, which helps us get rid of the desire to shovel bad carbs down our throats. They’re also appetite suppressors.
Apples are a rich source of pectin, a fiber that’s going to make you feel full longer, as well as keep constipation away.
This recipe makes at least 2 servings.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 2 to 3 cups destemmed spinach or your favorite green
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 sliced apple
- 1 chopped carrot
- 2 cups of ice, depending on how thick you want it
Blend and serve immediately. You can add flax or hemp seeds to this smoothie without changing the flavor. If you want a little more orange flavor, add some orange rind zest to the smoothie.